Bioglow Limited Use License
The following sets out the terms of the “Limited Use License” for Starlight Avatar, Biobulb and all other Bioglow glowing plant products. By purchasing or accepting any of glowing plant products you agree to the following terms:
- Bioglow grants the customer a limited license to use the purchased or accepted plant for personal, ornamental, non-research, and non-commercial use only.
- Not to use the plant, seeds, flowers, germplasm, plant tissue, transplants, genetic material or any part of the plant for any breeding, tissue culture, sexual or asexual propagation, seed production, reverse engineering, genetic fingerprinting, molecular or genetic analysis or engineering, or research.
- No plant or any part of the plant may be preserved or used in any way for self- or cross-pollination reproductions, cloning or any other germplasm extraction, multiplying or manipulation.
- Not to copy, extract, reproduce, modify or translate any part of the genetic material contained in the plant, seed or any part of the plant.
- Not to sell, offer to sell, transfer, export, sublicense, give, or supply the plant, seeds, cuttings, or any part of the plant, to any other person or entity.
- Plant is not for human or animal consumption.
- All rights not specifically granted are reserved by Bioglow.
BIOGLOW MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND BIOGLOW HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE